IL@H Team Leader - Permanent position
Following recent secondments within the organisation we are currently recruiting for a Team Leader to come and join our team working out in the community and in our office based in Leominster. This is an important role within the organisation.
The Independent Living at Home Team Leader is responsible for the delivery of Service users support plans and the day to day management of support teams.
- To develop, monitor and review support plans for individuals receiving support from the IL@H.
- To assist service users to plan their desired outcomes and facilitate the implementation of their plans. This includes supporting a team approach to allocating specific responsibilities to team members and monitoring implementation.
- To work with the Registered Manager and Deputy Manager to ensure all support needs / hours are met.
- To plan and implement continuity of on call cover as part of a team
- To ensure that support staff are supervised, appraised, and involved in regular team meetings
- Experience of working in the Health and Social Care Sector
- Experience of coaching and mentoring
- Commitment to supporting older and disabled people to have more choice and control over their daily lives.
- Commitment to undertake Diploma Health & Social Care Level 3
- Ability to demonstrate a confident approach and to remain calm under pressure
- Available to work shifts, including weekends, bank holidays, sleep ins and unsocial hours
- Ability to travel to and between work locations
- Car driver
Flexible working week
Salary: Average salary £22,000 per annum with the opportunity to earn more
Benefits package includes: Staff rewards, training and development opportunities, supported working environment, free office parking and social events throughout the year
Hours : 35 hours per week Location : Herefordshire
Closing Date : On-going Interview Date :TBC
For an application pack please ring Gemma on 01568 616653 or e-mail email@example.com
All disabled applicants that meet the essential requirements of the post are guaranteed an interview.