|Hours||19hrs Per week|
|Closing date||17 May 2019|
|Interview date||27 May 2019|
|Rate of pay||9.06 per hour (£8.50per hour during probation period)|
|Reference||Financial Admin Officer|
Financial Admin Officer (19 hours per week)
SIL is a ‘not for profit’ organisation providing services that enable older and disabled people to live at home and access the community.
Our Direct Payments Support Service (DPSS) operates a Payroll Service for employers who employ Personal Assistants, and a Financial Administration Service to help individuals to complete their financial monitoring accounts, which are required by the Local Authority Finance monitoring team.
Working as part of a team in a busy office you will be responsible for a range of financial administration services including the completion of service users’ financial monitoring accounts; reconciling accounts for payment; and making bank payments.
- Good general education including GCSE Mathematics and English grade C or equivalent
- Knowledge of financial administration, including bookkeeping procedures, invoicing and bank reconciliations
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Good organisational skills
- Experience of working under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to a roadworthy vehicle
- Finance qualification
- Experience of IRIS
- Experience of communicating with financial departments, HMRC, etc.
- Experience of personal budgets/direct payments and records required
Hours: 19 hours per week
Days of work: Monday – Wednesday
Salary: £9.06 per hour (£8.50per hour during probation period)
Reporting to: Payroll & Financial Administration Team Leader
Location: SIL Offices 1 Owen Way Leominster Enterprise Park Leominster HR6 0LA
Closing Date: 17th May 2019 at 12:00 noon Interview Date: w/c 27th May 2019
For more information about our service visit our website at www.s4il.co.uk.
For more information or an application pack please email Karen on email@example.com or telephone on 01568 616653. Informal enquires welcome.