|Hours||25- 37.5 negotiable with successful candidate|
|Closing date||22 Mar 2019|
|Interview date||1 Apr 2019|
|Rate of pay||£8.50 - £9.06 (after probationary period)|
SIL is a ‘not for profit’ organisation providing services that enable older and disabled people to live at home and access the community.
Our Direct Payments Support Service (DPSS) operates a Payroll Service for employers who employ Personal Assistants, and a Financial Administration Service to help individuals to complete their financial monitoring accounts, which are required by the Local Authority Finance monitoring team.
Working as part of a team in a busy office you will be responsible for a range of financial administration services including the completion of service users’ financial monitoring accounts; reconciling accounts for payment; and making bank payments.
Services for Independent Living also operates a Payroll Service for employers who employ Personal Assistants and you will be responsible for assisting with the processing of payroll and ensuring pension payments are administered in line with auto enrolment requirements.
- Good general education including GCSE Mathematics and English grade C or equivalent
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Good organisational skills
- Experience of working under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Experience of running payroll and payroll software
- Knowledge of bookkeeping processes
- Payroll or finance qualification
- European Computer Driving Licence
- Experience of completing bank reconciliations
- Experience of communicating with financial departments, HMRC, etc.
- Experience of personal budgets/direct payments and records required
Hours: 25 – 37.5 hours per week (to be agreed with successful candidate)
Days of work: Negotiable
Salary: £8.50- £9.06 per hour (£8.50per hour during probation period)
Reporting to: Payroll & Financial Administration Team Leader
Location: SIL Offices 1 Owen Way Leominster Enterprise Park Leominster HR6 0LA
Closing Date: 22nd March 2019 at 12:00 noon Interview Date: w/c 1st April 2019
For more information about our service visit our website at www.s4il.co.uk.
For more information or an application pack please email Karen on email@example.com or telephone on 01568 616653. Informal enquires welcome.
All disabled people who meet the essential requirements are guaranteed an interview. An enhanced DBS is required. Disclosure costs will be met by the employer.