Herefordshire’s Armed Forces Covenant Partnership is committed to improve the support available for Armed Forces veterans in Herefordshire. By completing this survey, you’ll be helping to make sure that they work more effectively to ensure the right support and services are available, in the right places at the right time. They are keen to hear from Herefordshire Armed Forces veterans who have served one day or more at any time in the past and in any occupation in the Royal Navy, Army, or Royal Air Force (including Reservists and National Service personnel).
- The survey will take no more than 20 minutes to complete
- It will ask about your time in the Armed Forces and civilian life after leaving
- They are interested in any challenges you may have face or are currently facing
- They need to hear from as many people as possible so please spread the word – your voice matters
- If you are unable to complete the survey yourself, you are welcome to ask a relative, friend, or colleague to complete it on your behalf
- The closing date for replies is 7 October 2019
- Please follow the link below which will take you to the online survey – https://surveys.herefordshire.gov.uk/armed-forces-veterans/