|Closing date||7 Oct 2019|
|Rate of pay||£17,491.50 per annum|
SIL is a service user led, ‘not for profit’, organisation providing services that enable older and disabled people to live independently and access the community.
Homecare Admin Assistant
Are you currently working in care and looking for an exciting new opportunity?
No more weekend or evening working.
Come and join us in our friendly office environment for a unique opportunity to develop your office and IT skills.
This is an excellent development role suitable for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who has the potential to develop excellent customer service skills.
This is an important role within SIL, reporting directly to Homecare management. The role requires a high degree of flexibility, initiative and the ability to work unsupervised on a day to day basis.
- Actively plan workload, including forward planning, to fulfil duties within working hours.
- To plan and maintain Care Assistants rotas to ensure a safe service 365 days a year using a bespoke rostering software programme.
- To be proactive in the development and growth of the business.
- To plan and implement continuity of on-call cover and be the ‘back up’ only as needed to cover annual leave and/or periods of sickness.
- To deliver personal care on an ‘as and when’ required basis to maintain the daily essential level of Care Service support to our existing customer base.
- GSCE English and Maths grade A – C or equivalent preferred
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and file management
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated, ability to use own initiative
- Demonstrates a person centred approach
- Experience of working with disabled people
What we can offer you:
- Comprehensive induction
- Regular supervision and support
- Ongoing training and development
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Social events program
- 28 days annual leave
- Free parking onsite
Salary: £17,491.50 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday) Location: Leominster
An enhanced DBS is required - costs will be met by the employer.
Closing Date: Tuesday 22nd October 2019 at 5:00pm
Interview W/C: 28th October 2019