SIL is a service user led, ‘not for profit’, organisation providing services that enable older and disabled people to live independently and access the community.
ILH Administration Assistant – Part-time (temporary until 31.12.19)
We currently have an opportunity for a values-led and self-starting individual to come and join our ILH team as an Administration Assistant. This is an excellent development role suitable for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who has the potential to develop excellent customer service skills.
The Administration Assistant will be responsible for providing support across the Independent Living at Home team through a wide range of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the organisation.
- GSCE English and Maths grade A – C or equivalent preferred
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and file management
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated, ability to use own initiative
- Experience of auditing and monitoring
- Extensive work experience of administration
- Demonstrates a person centred approach
- Experience of working with disabled people
What we can offer you:
- Comprehensive induction
- Regular supervision and support
- Ongoing training and development
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Social events program
- 28 days annual leave
- Free parking onsite
Salary: £8.97 per hour
Hours: At least 16 hours per week (hours and days negotiable) Location: Leominster
An enhanced DBS is required - costs will be met by the employer.
Closing Date: Thursday 14th November at 5:00pm
Interview Date: TBC
For an informal discussion and to learn more about this opportunity call Lisa on 01568 616653. For an information pack please contact HR on 01568 616653 or email HR@s4il.co.uk.
All Disabled applicants that meet the essential requirements of the post are guaranteed an interview.
SiL Rated Good - See the Report