|Hours||37.5 hours per week|
|Closing date||4 Mar 2019|
|Rate of pay||£21,000 per annum|
SIL is a service user led, ‘not for profit’, organisation providing services that enable older and disabled people to live independently and access the community.
We currently have an opportunity for a values-led and self-starting individual to come and join our ILH management team as an ILH Co-ordinator. This is an important role within the organisation as SIL is the largest provider of homecare to people with complex needs in Herefordshire. This role will provide support to the Registered Manager and Deputy Manager, reviewing, auditing, monitoring and reporting on the ILH paperwork to maximise the quality and assurance of the delivery of the ILH service.
This role will be part of the management team and will work alongside the Registered Manager and the Deputy Manager to ensure that the regulatory and legal requirements of this service are met. The role encompasses working with Team Leaders to maximise the efficiency of rota planning, responsibility for the Team Leader on call function from Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm and the management of staff as required.
- Degree or equivalent education standard
- Comprehensive command of the English language, written and oral
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft applications particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and File Management. Ability to work with spreadsheets and associated graphics
- Managerial experience
- Experience of auditing and monitoring
- Extensive work experience of administration and management functions
- Experience of communicating with a range of stakeholders
- Experience of coaching and mentoring
- Demonstrates a person centred approach
- Experience of working in partnership with disabled people
What we can offer you:
- Comprehensive induction
- Regular supervision and support
- Ongoing training and development
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Social events program
- 25 days annual leave
- Free parking onsite
Salary: £21,000 per annum dependent on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday) Location: Leominster
An enhanced DBS is required - costs will be met by the employer.
Closing Date: Monday 4th March at 12:00 noon Interview Date: TBC
For an informal discussion and to learn more about this opportunity call Val on 01568 616653. For an information pack please contact HR on 01568 616653 or email HR@s4il.co.uk.
All Disabled applicants that meet the essential requirements of the post are guaranteed an interview.