No Wrong Doors project has been set as a single point of contact for young people to access a collaborative multi-agency team of agencies. It seeks to create a safe place for those aged 11 to 25 with access to information, support and guidance and provides a confidential space with supportive people to talk to.
Please click on downloads for full information on a programme of events or see the Facebook link below for more events.
- Herefordshire Youth Reps - 2nd Monday of each month
- No wrong door HVOSS Summer programme leaflet
- 2019 Autumn Winter Peer Leadership Programme hvoss - Understanding Leadership and the skills and qualities needed. Identify and develop your own values, skills and qualities for leadership. How you can get involved in peer leadership and social action
- 2019 Autumn Winter Well-being Programme - hvoss - what is well-being develop your own coping strategies learn practical skills
- Creative Thinking - 18 - 25s Creative Thinking - 14 - 18s - A Safe space for 14- 18 (Weekly Thursday 3.30 - 5pm), 18 - 25 year olds (Weekly Wednesdays 3 - 5pm) to get involved in a programme of Hot Topics Discussions, Debates, Workshops and Art.
Contact details Tel: 01432 277562 or email: email@example.com