|Rate of pay||£8.72|
Care and Support Assistant needed in Moreton on Lugg to assist disabled teenager with social activities in and around the home. I enjoy board games, drawing, colouring, and cooking.
Some personal care will be involved. 15-20 hours per week and will include some evenings, weekends, and school holidays. Car driver preferred. £8.72 per hour.
To apply please send a CV to PAfirstname.lastname@example.org indicating which position you are applying for.
Personal Assistant to Disabled Employer
Salary £8.72 Per Hour.
I am a teenage old girl who lives in Hereford with my family. I have a condition that limits my mobility and I need a PA who will support me to access outdoor activities when I feel able and to support me indoor when I don’t feel so active. I really enjoy board games, drawing, colouring and cooking and would like your support and encouragement with this as I need to be kept occupied.
I am quite quiet until I get to know you so you will need to be patient and cheerful as we build a rapport. You will be supporting me and ensuring my personal safety both when we are inside and outside the home.
You will be using your car to transport me, you will need to have up to date business insurance and your vehicle will need to be roadworthy.
- You would be helping me with tasks such as accessing the toilet, bathing and dressing, usually after swimming.
Hobbies and social activities
- Interacting and participating in my hobbies and interests, such as swimming and cookery.
- Supporting me on a one to one basis & ensuring I remain occupied and stimulated within the home.
- Accompanying and supporting me on social outings
Supporting me at various events
- At times you would be helping me go to various events; to assist with any personal care needs, obtaining drinks and refreshments and taking notes
- With agreement coming with me on occasional visits to friends, family and on holidays (I will meet all agreed expenses).
Other small jobs
- e.g. helping to sort papers and letters