Training at Services for Independent Living
Did you know that we deliver training for internal and external customers. Our team of qualified trainers consist of members of our team here at Services for Independent Living and external training bodies. Each brings their own wealth of experience and specialism in their field making the training relevant and interesting. If you would like to know more about our trainers click here.
A list of our current training courses is below, please contact us if you are interested in finding out more.
Current Training Availability
Full day training courses are priced at £35 per Person, half day courses are £25 per person and all prices include tea, coffee and certificate of attendance.
- Mental Capacity and DoLS 2ND October 10.00am – 1.00pm
- Mental Health First Aid 8th & 9th October 9.30am – 5.00pm
- Fire Safety – 16th October 11.00am – 1.00pm
- Communication, Confidentiality and Compliance (GDPR) 16th October 1.30-4.30pm
- Adult Safe Guarding – 22nd Oct 10.00am – 1.00pm
- First Aid -23rd October 9.30am – 4.30pm
- Food Hygiene and Infection Control – 24th October 1.30-4.30pm
To book onto a course please contact Karen on 01568 616 653 or Karen.Hunt@s4il.co.uk
**Please note that for courses listed as currently full we can put your name on a waiting list and alert you to any spaces or contact you next time we offer this training**
1 Day Mental Health First Aid Training Dates
£95 per person
or In-house course 8-14 People £1250
Our one day mental health awareness and skills course qualifies employees as MHFA Champions.
Attendees will gain:
- Knowledge and confidence to provide Mental Health First Aid for the most common mental health issues
- Understanding of how to help build a mentally healthy workplace, challenge stigma and support positive wellbeing
- A quick reference card for the Mental Health First Aid action plan
All attendees will be awarded a certificate to confirm they are a Mental Health Champion
Addresses of where our training is held:
SIL, Leominster Office
1 Owen Way, Leominster Enterprise Park HR6 0LA
TPG Disable Aids Hereford
Plough Lane, Hereford HR4 0ED