Our medication course led by our in-house trainers covers the legal and practical aspects of medicines and the safe provision of them to vulnerable persons.
- Understand the legislation that affects the
administration of medicines
- Describe how medication should be stored and
- Understand the different types of medication and
how they work
- Follow protocols and policies when receiving,
storing and recording medicines
- Describe common adverse reactions to medication
- Understand the differences in protocols between
various healthcare provisions.