A half day course, led by our Independent Living at Home Registered Manager, will guide individuals through the legislation and the impact it may have on working with disabled or vulnerable people. Advice will be given on how to interact with people and offer choice and control.
- List the functions of the Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Describe the groups that will be affected by the
- Explain what is meant by the term ‘best interests’
- Explain the role of Lasting Power of Attorneys
- Describe the function of the Court of Protection
- Explain the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards.